I am not going to help much, because I like your hair almost any way you have it. You are lucky like that. I guess I like them to the side. If I have to vote.
Both are cute, but my favorite is to the side. You look so tiny, girl! Seeing those pictures of you makes me miss you even more! They remind me of taking close up pictures of us in college! Remember our dramatic make-overs?
You always have the best hair. I love them both ways!!
Yall have been very busy with trips, visitors, birthday parties, and getting ready to move. It looks like everyone had fun at Spring Sing. Your boys are growing so fast. Charlie is precious. I love the picture of him at the zoo. Talk to you soon.
holy COW, i had a lot to catch up on! loved the other posts and pictures and such, i cannot believe how big thomas is looking! i almost didn't recognize him!
now, for the bangs, don't you hate it when people say, "i like it either way" or "you look good any way you wear your hair"??? well...you are gonna hate me b/c i believe the SAME thing! hahaha. but that doesn't help you, so, i would do both. mix up your look every now and then. sometimes wear them all in front, sometimes to the side, and in a few weeks/months...grow them out! i LOVE to change up my look, it makes me feel refreshed. and btw, it was funny to see lar's comment b/c i was thinking the same thing--girl, you look good! skinny minnie! will you come work out with ME?!!?!?!
Thanks guys for helping me decide what to do with the hair! Also Lauren and Suz, you guys are super sweet but you really aren't getting the full body picture:) Otherwise you will still see my protuding belly:)
12 comments:
I am not going to help much, because I like your hair almost any way you have it. You are lucky like that. I guess I like them to the side. If I have to vote.
I also love your new brown shirt. ;)
i like them in front. you wear it well.
Both are cute, but my favorite is to the side. You look so tiny, girl! Seeing those pictures of you makes me miss you even more! They remind me of taking close up pictures of us in college! Remember our dramatic make-overs?
BOTH are hot no matter what the older generation may think!!!
Both look good, but I like bangs to the side better (pic in #3 of top 10 list).
You always have the best hair. I love them both ways!!
Yall have been very busy with trips, visitors, birthday parties, and getting ready to move. It looks like everyone had fun at Spring Sing. Your boys are growing so fast. Charlie is precious. I love the picture of him at the zoo. Talk to you soon.
I think it looks good both way too!! There are few that can pull off bangs and you are one of them!! Do it both ways!
holy COW, i had a lot to catch up on! loved the other posts and pictures and such, i cannot believe how big thomas is looking! i almost didn't recognize him!
now, for the bangs, don't you hate it when people say, "i like it either way" or "you look good any way you wear your hair"??? well...you are gonna hate me b/c i believe the SAME thing! hahaha. but that doesn't help you, so, i would do both. mix up your look every now and then. sometimes wear them all in front, sometimes to the side, and in a few weeks/months...grow them out! i LOVE to change up my look, it makes me feel refreshed. and btw, it was funny to see lar's comment b/c i was thinking the same thing--girl, you look good! skinny minnie! will you come work out with ME?!!?!?!
TO THE SIDE!!! I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR THICK HAIR!
You've always had great hair! Either way you look awesome!
Thanks guys for helping me decide what to do with the hair! Also Lauren and Suz, you guys are super sweet but you really aren't getting the full body picture:) Otherwise you will still see my protuding belly:)
Post a Comment