Monday, March 10, 2008

Nana's visit, 9 Month Check-up, and Snow

Nana came a few weeks back to stay with us while Matt went on a men's retreat! We went to the park and had so much fun! Nana's visit was too short but were glad she made the trip down. I forgot to post about Charlie turning 9 months. We went to the doctor last Friday for his check up to find out that he had an ear infection (his first one). On the bright side when Matt picked up his prescription it was FREE. The supermarket we go to was having a special on certain drugs and if you bought it there then it was free. He weighed 19lbs! Which was great b/c he needed to gain some weight! He started army crawling about two weeks ago. He found himself in the mirror recently. And he is starting to make those raspberry sounds with his mouth. He LOVES to eat and is a better eater than his brother....when it comes to eating anything. Thomas has become a vegetarian (the kid won't eat meat...arrrgh). Charlie will try and communicate to Thomas through the walls. For example this morning I got Charlie up and fed him and while he was eating his baby food Thomas started singing in his room. I hadn't got Thomas out of bed yet, but he heard us. As soon as Thomas started singing Charlie stopped eating and turned his head toward Thomas' room and started babbling to him. As if saying "we are out here, come on". I just love having boys:)

Here are some recent photos. And some from our snow day.

Check out those baby blue eyes!!!

Aunt Michelle and Charlie. It is so easy to get him to smile:)
Time with Nana. I don't know who Thomas is looking at??


Thomas with his Aunt Denise and Aunt Michelle. They came over early Saturday morning just to play in the snow with him!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fun snow days!! I cannot believe that Charlie is already 9 months old. He has gotten so big. Your boys are precious.

Carrey said...

Charlie has really gotten big since I saw him at Christmas. Your sister's are great with the kids!! You need to talk them into moving to Ohio.

Amy S. said...

I love the story of them talking to each other through the walls. Those two are turning into best friends. It's so sweet. Pretty soon they'll speak a language only each other understand. We can't wait to see you guys!

lauren said...

Could your boys be any cuter?? I love that they enjoy each other. I can't wait to watch James with a sibling if we are blessed with another!

Suzanne said...

those big blue eyes KILL me! charlie is SUCH a little mini-amanda! thomas is a mini-matt! i bet it is so neat seeing yourself in your kiddos! (its a toss up for us!) love to hear how they are growing!!! xoxo