Monday, April 21, 2008

Boy Update

Just thought I would jot down what is going on with the boys. Thomas is really into puzzles. He LOVES putting them together and will take them apart and put them back together for at least a 30 min. stretch. I really need to get some new ones because I think he has memorized exactly where each piece goes. I actually am amazed at how fast he does it. Thomas still enjoys books and LOVES singing....video to come. I gave him some Backyardigan CD's for Valentine's Day. Those are his favorites. He has been throwing some horrible temper tantrums lately that involve screaming to the top of his lungs and in the process starts shaking his upper body. Very embarrassing especially when he does this in the church parking lot while everyone is watching. He still adores Charlie and is a great big brother.


Charlie is such a sweet laid back baby. He won't go to sleep with out his yellow blankie or his passy....which he calls a " nigh, nigh". Thomas calls his passy his night night so I think Charlie picked up that word from him. His two front teeth are finally visible.

Charlie is starting to cruise around. And loves giving kisses.

Here he is trying to kiss me through the glass.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute update on your boys. Wish we could see them soon!! I don't want to know that boys through fits too. Talk to you soon.

jennifer said...

What cuties your kids are Amanda. Great update!! It has inspired me to work on one.....maybe tomorrow :)

Amy S. said...

I love your new blog look. The boys are adorable and Charlie is getting so big. I'm sure you hear that all the time. I can't believe he will be one soon. I hope the house stuff is going well. Matt told me he will be there with just the guys this weekend. I'm guessing you are a little nervous about that?? :)
Love you!