Monday, May 19, 2008

We LOVE the ZOO and Baseball!




We have zoo passes for the whole year and we like to go about once a week. Saturday we went to the zoo with my sisters. Charlie was worn out by the end of the day!








We ran into Seth, Carrie, and Colt! They told us all about their new van...aka vannaliscious. Sooooo jealous! I must have one:)
Then we headed downtown to a Redbirds game that night. We had SOOOOO much fun! We met up with the Portis', White's, Faris', Nichols', and Smeltzer's.
Thomas and Lydia entertained each other the whole time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun times for your fam! Great pics!

Amy S. said...

You guys are having so much fun there in Memphis! Charlie looks so cute sleeping on your sister!

Blessed said...

It was so fun running into you. I can't believe I finally got a zoo pass and then you are leaving! :( Boo hoo hoo...

lauren said...

Charlie is getting SOOO big! I can't believe he's almost a year old!! You look so cute as always!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I love all of your family pictures. You have a great family. Those are some of our favorite things to do also. Talk to you soon.

The Shirley's said...

you looked so stinking cute at the zoo. You are one hot Ma'ma! I wish we would have gone to a reds bird game with you.