Monday, May 19, 2008

Bridge Builders Farewell

We had our annual end of the year party for our church class at the LaVelle's house. We had our dinner catered from my favorite Bar-B-Que, the Germantown Commissary. It was delicious:) Picture above Carrie (who has been on my blog numerous times. Carrie is my go to girl on fashion. Laura who I have come to know over the last couple of years. She has such a passion for the Lord.


Anne (most beautiful pregnant woman I've seen)!
Randi (just came back from the beach super tan) my workout partner.



Anne, Kristin-who is as sweet as sugar and can make anything on a sewing machine-, Meredith (Carrie's sis-in-law, and Carrie under the gazebo eating.
Me, Randi, Laura, and Becca-who shares the same passion for Bunko that I do. She also just recently moved a few block away from our current house.
Laura, me, Randi, and Leslie( one of my bunko gals who is also very fashionable.)
Ashley- married to my cousin, she is wonderfully talented and super artistic!

Beth (sweetest gal who is always willing to give me advice on the boys...she is a Pediatric Dr.

Yes, I managed to take one picture of Matt and some of his friends, Jonathan and Seth.
WE had a blast at the party and we were given a gift from the class. A picture of the Mississippi Bridge signed by everyone in Bridge Builders. Matt had to give a speech (which I wasn't expecting) and I ended up balling my eyes out. WE will miss you Bridge Builders!!!

5 comments:

annecase said...

You are so sweet! I certainly wasn't feeling too beautiful that night! :) I sure am going to miss you!!!!! Please don't go!!!!

Blessed said...

Awww...all these posts are so sentimental and make me the saddest about you moving. You aren't really going, are you?

I am not looking that stylish in all these pics though. Lately, it's been all about the comfort. I need a makeover...

The Shirley's said...

just want you to know that I have tried to start this stinking letter that I am trying to write like 5 times and everytime I cant do it. I may be mailing it to you. Love the pictures even though my mouth is open in ours...but whats new. My mouth is always open. :) love ya.

Kristin said...

Such sweet comments about everyone in the class. I am going to miss you! Oh, I am working on starting my blog soon. I'll send an email when it is ready.

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing! I love all of your pictures. We will be praying for your sweet family while you move away from your great friends. Talk to you soon.