Aunt Denise and Nana & Pops came up for Thomas' birthday. They were able to stay about one week with us!
Mom helped me recover my dining room chairs while she was here and decorate my den! She also cooked A LOT while she was here! She is an amazing southern cooker! We had home made: pizza, cinnamon rolls (best thing that has ever touched my lips), biscuits with sausage gravy, fried chicken with mashed potatoes and cream corn. I also made two new recipes while they were here, one was a chili flank steak with baked potatoes and veggies. And a new hamburger recipe called Dressed up Bacon Burgers! We also went to see "Mama Mia". I absolutely loved it!
I normally am really good about taking the kids pictures with them but this time I didn't do a good job. We don't have a picture of Pops with the kiddos.
Charlie is now walking and throwing some major temper tantrums! Don't let that sweet smile deceive you:)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Company
Posted by Amanda's News at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Charlie really does have one of the sweetest smiles I have ever seen. Melts my heart every time I see photos of both of the boys.
I can't even get over Charlie!!! He is getting SO BIG! I hate that I am not there to see him. :( Missing you like crazy. Sorry we have been playing phone tag. It's been a BUSY and stressful few weeks. I am planning to come see you SOON! Let's chat about the date today!
I don't believe it for a minute that Charlie is throwing tantrums. Not that sweet boy! Glad your family has been there to help you settle in. Framing Matt's diploma is still on my list of things to do. Did you have it done at a frame shop or did you do it yourself?
Post a Comment