Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Beach Water Park

We went to "The Beach" water park last Sat. and had a blast! Here are Thomas and Charlie's cousins. Evan, Ella holding Charlie, Anna Beth holding Laila, Thomas, and Norah.
I think all the kids had so much fun and were definitely worn out by the end of the day!
Julie and Becky
Of course I tried to get a picture of the guys altogether but they were to busy trying to be models:)

Thomas loves the water but is not a very adventurous soul. He would stay in the shallow end and when the wave pool started he was out of the water in about two seconds. He liked the lazy river until we would come up to a water fall and then the panic set in.
Uncle Ben, Norah, and Thomas. Thomas just adores his cousin Norah:)
Michelle was able to go with us when she was here. Unfortunately she was sick the next day! I think we wiped her out.


Charlie is our dare devil. He will just dive right into the water. He loved ALL of it!
We will definitely have to go again!


5 comments:

jennifer said...

looks like you guys had a blast.

TexasNeals said...

AMANDA! those pictures of the boys in their overalls were SO cute!!! oh, my goodness, i just loved them. :)

Blessed said...

Looks like fun! I LOVE waterparks!

miss you...

Cheri said...

Looks like fun there. I love those pics of the boys in their overalls, how cute.

Hope your doing well with this pregnancy, Amanda, and my vote is for you guys to find out.

Vail said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Love the pictures of everybody.

Aunt Vail