Your boys are so cute! I love little boys in overalls! Have you decided if you're going to find out what you're having, yet? I would be torn myself. We didn't find out with Gracen, but I think we will with the next (whenever that might be). If you like being surprised, you could just pick out all the girl stuff and get someone to pick it up after she's born. Or buy it now and return later if you have a boy. I don't think you would be disappointed either way!
6 comments:
Those pictures are precious! They look professional! Sorry I won't be able to make it in Sept :(
Those pictures are precious and so are those sweet little boys in it!!!
cute pics! love the overalls!
These pictures are SOOO cute!!! They are precious and make me tear up thinking about how sweet little brothers are! You have two beautiful boys!!
Your boys are so cute! I love little boys in overalls! Have you decided if you're going to find out what you're having, yet? I would be torn myself. We didn't find out with Gracen, but I think we will with the next (whenever that might be). If you like being surprised, you could just pick out all the girl stuff and get someone to pick it up after she's born. Or buy it now and return later if you have a boy. I don't think you would be disappointed either way!
I love the new pictures of the boys. They are precious.
Post a Comment