Hurricane Ike visited Ohio last Sunday the 14th and we have been out of electricity until this past Friday! We have been home hopping to the family members with electricity for the past week (thanks guys:)! I was so ready to be in our house and sleep in our own beds! We lost one of our huge trees in our front yard as well as a few in the back yard. Here are some different views.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Hurricane Ike visited OHIO
Posted by Amanda's News at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I didn't realize it was still that strong when it passed through Ohio. I'm sure you are glad to have power back. Thank goodness you weren't hurt!
Wow, who would have thought that those winds would have lasted all the way to Ohio! Look at all that land you live on! That's awsome! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT MONTH!!!
That is pretty crazy. How have you been feeling lately?
That was a CRAZY week. I still cannot believe your tree!!!
I can't believe that it made it all the way up to Ohio! It hardly did a thing here. Just some sprinkles. Sorry about your tree! It's so sad when a good tree gets knocked down. Love you and have been thinking about you! Hope your pregnancy is going well. I laughed when I read your comment; you are so right! I'm guessing you've decided to wait to find out?
Post a Comment