Wednesday, October 08, 2008

We're leaving on a jet plane......

Not so much a jet plane, but the kids and I fly out early tomorrow morning to visit Aunt Denise and Aunt Michelle. WE also plan on getting some lovin' from our Memphis friends! Then we drive up to visit Nana and back to Memphis to fly home. We will be gone ten days. Please pray that the flight there and back go smoothly! I'm extremely nervous about flying by myself with two kids and being pregnant. Being very specific: pray for the connecting flight back b/c I only have 30minutes to get to the airplane! Yikes!!! I will update with pictures when we get back:)

4 comments:

Blessed said...

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!!! :)

Holly said...

Have so much fun Amanda! We will miss you!

Anonymous said...

Have fun Amanda!! Let me know about your plane ride. I will be praying!! Have fun with your family.

Kristin said...

Enjoy the trip! I'll pray for safety and good timing.