Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy B-day, Matt!

Matt's birthday was this past Saturday....the big 29. It is crazy to think that we started dating 10 years ago! We celebrated his birthday Thursday and Friday! Thanks to Matt's mom we were able to drop the kiddos off Thursday night to stay over and didn't pick them up until 24hrs later. So maybe it was really an early Happy B-day to myself:) We went out to eat Thurs. night and then back home to a nice quiet house! Then we woke up and had a fun filled day with breakfast, massages, movies, and we had two of our favorite drinks...Sonic and Starbucks. The movie we went to see was Fireproof and it was excellent. I highly recommend every couple go and see this movie! Then we met Matt's family at Outback. I hope Matt had as much fun as I did:) Happy Birthday, Matt!!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

Happy Bday Matt!

Amanda, let's talk after I get off work tomorrow? Miss you!

Julie said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Matt!!

When you talk to Carrie next ask her about going up there with me!!!

I want a belly shot!!!