Thursday, December 18, 2008

Halloween in December...What?

Thomas was the hamburger, I'm the Happy Meal, and Charlie the French Fries!



I'm not sure if you can tell in this picture but Charlie fell down face forward and hit the pavement. His head was bruised pretty badly.


Thomas loved going from car to car and receiving candy!



Some of their cousins: Avery Caroline (aka Dorothy), Houston (aka cowardly lion), and on the other end of Thomas is cousin Norah (aka Harding Cheerleader)

Yeah, finally I have pictures! I borrowed Matt's mom's camera, but just now got an attachment thing to hook up to my computer. So no I didn't make my kids wear there costumes in December. I'm just late posting their adorable outfits. So here are tons of pictures!

4 comments:

Holly said...

They were so cute at Halloween! They had the best outfits! The bump on Charlie's head made him even cuter. Bet you are wishing for a new camera for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Love the Halloween pictures!! I cannot wait for you to get your new camera.

Blessed said...

I LOVE THEIR COSTUMES! Colt will be the hamburger next year! :) Too cute!

Love you. Miss you. Get a camera. I need to see some more pics!!!

Kristin said...

Those are the cutest costumes ever! Hope you get a new camera for Christmas!