Monday, April 20, 2009

Andrew is 3 months old



Andrew is starting to sleep better for us at night. We've been having a few good nights and then a couple of rough nights. Last night went well. He slept for about 8hours until I HAD to wake him up. The "girls" aren't use to going that long. I debated about it for about an hour and then finally made up my mind when I realized my shirt was wet.
He still isn't the best napper. But hopefully he will get on track pretty soon. We moved him out of our room last night and into the guest room. Charlie is still in the nursery in the crib....so Andrew remains in the pack-n-play for now.
Thomas is amazing with Andrew. He loves him so much and calls him my little sweetheart. He will sit there and try and entertain Andrew while he is awake.
Andrew has been drooling and gnawing on his hands for the last week now. He has started rolling over from his belly to his back. He was actually laughing out loud today when I tickled him under his neck. Matt thinks out of the three boys that Andrew is most solid.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

He's sooo big! I don't think he looks anything like Charlie or Thomas, but I could be totally wrong. I hope warm weather is coming your way soon :)

lauren said...

He is so so adorable!!! I love that smile! I can't tell who he looks more like...you or Matt. That's so awesome that he's sleeping so well at night! We're still not there with Jack. Hope all is well! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love Andrew's new pictures!!! He is a good combination of both of your boys. I am so glad that you are sleeping better at night. That is so Great for everyone at your house.

Amy S. said...

What a cutie!!

Blessed said...

I miss him already! He's so sweet. Can you come back again? I had the best time with yall! I hate I didn't see matt. Let's chat soon. Love you!!!

Holly said...

Oh, I love that Andrew! He is just as good-looking as those other two!

Becca said...

He is so precious! All of you boys are too cute!