.JPG)
We went to the circus last weekend! I think the boys enjoyed it..well they enjoyed any part that had animals in it (tigers, elephants, dogs, and monkeys). Aunt Becky went along too.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Thomas wanted to go and meet a clown and then refused to get close to him for a picture. This is the best we could do.

Rotten Luck: Check out Thomas showing off his war wound. This just happens to be a few days before we were scheduled to get professional photos of all the boys together. So I had to cancel and reschedule it for two weeks later. I'm hoping it will not be as visible by then. Just so you know that isn't him foaming at the mouth....it is left over donut powder mixed with a little milk:) There is an upside to moving the photo shoot. I wasn't sure what I was going to have Andrew wear for his 3 month portrait (which will technically be his 4 month one) but now I ordered an outfit and it should be here by then. I found a pottery barn gift card and got a cute blue outfit. I've never ordered from pottery barn so I'm excited to see this outfit.
7 comments:
Oh my! Poor Thomas. That looks awful (and painful). Circus looks like fun! Becky never told me you guys went there. Can't wait to see you guys this summer. I'm so excited about the NC trip! Way to go Matt on getting the condo for free!!
Is Thomas still not the cutest boy even with that scar? Can't believe that happened! Love all the pics of the circus.
Amanda I haven't checked your blog in forever! I love the new look and all the pictures...Andrew has the most precious smile!
poor lil dude!!! loved seeing the new pics!!
Poor Thomas...how did that happen? Andrew is a combination of you and Matt and he is adorable. You have one that looks like Matt, one that looks like you, and a combo!!
Love the new pictures!
Poor Thomas.
I miss you so much!
I hate we played phone tag all day. It was our anniversary so it was a busy night. I might call you on my way to work tomorrow or when I get off tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, we can catch up!
Hey Amanda- looks like yall are doing great- we sure miss you...any advice on baby wising a second child...please post all your wisdom!
Post a Comment