Julie made Charlie's panda cake! She did a great job. She is so talented. Thanks Julie, for putting all the time and energy into making an awesome and delicious cake:)
Check out Thomas' wink:)
I can't believe he is already two! Charlie is still as sweet as can be. He entertains himself, but plays well with Thomas too! He has just recently started saying no to us and therefore has started getting disciplined...and so it begins:)
On his two year doctor's appt. Charlie weighed in at 28.5lbs and 3 feet tall. They estimate how tall he will be when he is an adult and he should be about 6'2. I think Thomas was estimated to be 6'4. It is crazy to think they will be taller than me one day. Of course I'm only 5'2 so it won't be hard to beat.
Charlie's cousins were able to make his party a hit!
.JPG)
We made Chinese food to go with the Kung fu theme. I made a pineapple chicken lo mein. We did order fried rice and eggrolls.
Then we decided to go and get the slip-n-slide out. I got this for a quarter at a garage sale.
We had trouble with our hose and the water was barely coming out, which I found out later that night that the pipe burst and we had a huge mess in our basement. It definitely put a damper on things! We have found the leak and got it fixed. Luckily we just have to find a new light fixture and repaint a little bit down there.
It started raining and everyone started slipping and sliding.
Even Aunt Becky joined in on the fun...clothes and all!
On his two year doctor's appt. Charlie weighed in at 28.5lbs and 3 feet tall. They estimate how tall he will be when he is an adult and he should be about 6'2. I think Thomas was estimated to be 6'4. It is crazy to think they will be taller than me one day. Of course I'm only 5'2 so it won't be hard to beat.







5 comments:
So glad he loves that car! Uncle Brett especially picked it out for him. Thanks for inviting us to the party. We had a great time!
I can't believe Charlie is already 2! It seems like just yesterday he was born. Love the music playing on your blog!
I can't believe he is two either! He looks JUST LIKE YOU in that picture of the two of you together! He is so cute!
Looks like a really cute party!
I did try to call you back. I HATE we missed each other again. Tomorrow? I am going to try to call you around 10ish 11ish your time. Is that good? I just can't take playing phone tag anymore. I am going to have to come see you soon! I can't wait!
Too cute. He's just growing up!
Happy Birthday Charlie! Thanks for posting. I love seeing the boys!
Post a Comment