Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

We spent Memorial Day at Matt's uncle Jeff and his wife Janie's house.

The whole Neely clan was there! Here is Norah, Charlie, and Ella riding in the wagon.

Avery Caroline, Evan, and Ella. These girls just loved playing with those kittens! I think Aunt Janie was secretly hoping we would take the kittens with us:)


Avery Caroline and Charlie cruising along.



Best of Friends. Norah and Thomas have so much fun together.




Here is my little chunker! He is 4 1/2 months old. We also celebrated my 29th birthday! Matt was kind enough to let me have the first half of the day kid free so I could go shopping! He also got me an ice-cream cake from DQ...yummy:)





It is really hard to get a family picture and have all three of the boys smiling. As you can see it didn't happen.






Daddy with his boys!







7 comments:

Holly said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Amanda! You are a special sis-in-law! Can't wait to celebrate our birthdays with the girls!

Suzanne said...

hey woman! i was thinking about you on the 25th! hope you had a wonderful bday!!! and i totally get how hard it is to take a pic with everyone smiling! grrr...let alone standing still! your men look so cute in their matching plaid! love you!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you got some great pictures of the kids on Monday!!! My favorite picture is of Matt and the boys. So cute!! Getting a family picture is such a chore know!!! Can't wait to celebrate your birthday!!

annecase said...

Love the matching outfits!

Amy S. said...

I love your little family, Amanda!!The boys are so adorable!

Julie said...

What great faces!!! I can't wait to see them!

lauren said...

I LOVE that picture of your boys together! Your three babies are too adorable!! I just want to eat up little Andrew! I miss you! I know this is so late saying this, but I thought about you on your bday! Love you and hope all is well!