Friday, September 25, 2009

Memphis trip and going RED

I took the kids down to Memphis to visit their aunt and their Nana. We also were able to see our best friends, Randi and Carrie. These pictures are out of order. This is our old park we would always go to when we lived on Wingdale.



Nana with her Sully the monster and a chicken!


Carrie, me, and Randi. I lost a lot of my pictures of us at the zoo. My camera did something funny when downloading. So Carrie and Randi you need to send me any zoo pictures or park pictures you have. And yes, I changed my hair color again. I just got it done when I went down there. In the last picture it has calmed down quite a bit...not quite as red.



Aunt Denise holding Andrew. I think he may have been held the entire time we were in Memphis. No wonder he cries when I put him down now:)




Reese and Charlie hanging out at the zoo. I have a feeling we will need to keep an eye on them as they grow up. Charlie's first reaction when he saw Reese was hilarious. His eyes were saying, "how you doin'".





Me and Randi with Andrew peeking through:)


Aunt Shell and Charlie. Matt keeps telling me we have to get rid of Charlie's passy soon b/c it is creating a space in between his teeth. I dread taking it away not b/c of the temper tantrums, but b/c he sleeps so well now and without it he may stop like his big brother.


Charlie at the Children's Museum in Memphis. He is Sully from Monster INC.

Thomas and Parker are chickens

Andrew enjoying the swing at our favorite park in Memphis.


Matt and I went to a wedding last weekend and had a really good time.


2 comments:

jennifer said...

Looks like you had some fun. No micah's hair isn't red it is actually dark brown but since he doesn't have much you can't really tell.

lauren said...

You died your hair!! You look beautiful as always! I loved your birth announcement for Andrew, btw. Your boys are absolutely adorable! I miss you so much! We need to talk sometime soon!