Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009- The Circus featuring Bears, Tigers, and Pigs

Charlie went as Winnie the Pooh

Andrew went as Piglet. And yes, I know it is a pink costume, but Piglet is a boy.

Thomas went as Tigger...very appropriate for his bouncy nature:)


Thomas, Charlie, Anna Beth, Ella, and Avery Caroline.











Family photo. We had trunk or treat at our church and the theme of our trunk was a Circus. So Matt and I dressed as friendly clowns. Although we did get a few kids who were afraid of us, mainly Matt. I wish we could have been Eeyore and the Rabbit but those costumes were a little pricey. And the only thing I had to buy for the clown costume was my hat. One of Matt's coworkers let us borrow her costumes.







You can kind of see our trunk. We had a cage (used to keep toys in) and I put some of the boys stuffed lions and tigers in there and had a blown up beach ball. The kids had to throw the ball into the lion's cage in order to get a treat. If the kids had trouble then the clowns would help out. Everyone went away a winner! I LOVE dressing up for Halloween. I'm already thinking of next year's costumes!

4 comments:

Blessed said...

I was thinking of calling you today because I was thinking I didn't even know what your boys were dressing as. I am LOVING these costumes and pictures! You always crack me up with your themes. I just love it and love that you all dress up. You are too fun!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Your theme was awesome this year Amanda! I am not sure how you will top it next year. Very cute family picture!!!

Suzanne said...

SOOOO cute, woman!!! LOVE the costumes!

Amy S. said...

I love all your costumes, Amanda! That hardly looks like you and Matt!!