Friday, January 29, 2010

Andrew turns ONE

Well, our January has been filled with a visit from my sister, sickness, and Andrew turning one.

My sister, Michelle, flew in on Thursday morning...the same morning Charlie threw up. So after three days of a fever we took him to the dr. and he had a double ear infection with a pus pocket...gross. Then the following week the day after my sister left Andrew started a fever. Three days of fever we took him in and he had a double ear infection. They say ear infections aren't contagious, just the symptoms leading up to it. So we got him on medicine. The last two days I feel a cold coming on. I knew it would hit me eventually.

They really wanted to take lots of pictures together. Notice in most of the pictures Thomas and Charlie's faces are chapped...from blowing their noses.


Isn't this the cutest picture! They LOVE their aunt "shell" so much! They were sad to see her leave. Thomas and Charlie really wanted to go on the airplane with her. It didn't help the situation when Michelle said they could go with her.



Birthday Boy! I can't believe he is already one. He turned one on the 16th.




Here is he opening his birthday gifts from all his cousins.





Really upset that we put that hat on him.






Julie did the cake. I'm telling you she is super talented with this whole cake decorating thing. I asked if she could do a frog and she did an amazing job! Thanks Julie, birthdays are so much more fun when you make the cakes...and they are yummy:)




Notice his shirt has a frog on it too! I was looking forever for a cute frog shirt for him to wear. I got this at JcPenney's for under $5. I saw a couple of cute frog outfits but they only had infant sizes and he isn't in that category anymore...sniff sniff:)
Andrew at one:
He is into everything...I have caught him twice with this hands in the toilet...nasty.
He says, mama, dada, and nigh nigh (for his passy)
He is cruising around...not yet walking.
He LOVES being held.
He has seven baby teeth.
He drinks from a sippy cup.
He is a pretty good eater...not really for breakfast though.
He is a pretty good sleeper at night from about 8:00- 7:30. His naps are here and there...on the way to get Thomas from pre-school, to the gym, from the gym. He finally gets a good nap in the afternoon when everyone takes one.
He has a temper. He doesn't like it when his brothers get attention and he isn't.
He can cry at the drop of a hat. His little bottom lip will jet out....it is cute and sad at the same time.
He loves to click his tongue.








2 comments:

Amy S. said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew! He is so cute, Amanda!!

Blessed said...

Happy Birthday, Andrew!!! I can't believe how much he has grown! I've got to see you soon! When are you coming in town? I think Andrew looks just like you in some of these pictures!!! Cutie!