Monday, January 11, 2010

Ballet, Christmas, and New Year's

Beth took all of us girls out to see the Nutcracker Ballet.






The boys playing in the snow.



Andrew stuck inside out of the cold!




But lovin' him some spaghetti!





My mom came up for Christmas and we just LOVED having Nana here. She entertained the kiddos the entire time. She is the best!!!






Over Christmas we played Rock Band and did some Karaoke!







Boys playing. To bad I didn't get a picture of JAB doing karaoke:)








The boys on Christmas morning! They were so excited, especially Thomas.




Opening stockings!






Santa got this gift (aka Nana). It is a 5 sports system. They love it!


Mom and me. We really missed Michelle and Denise this year:(



All the cousins together opening their gifts from the grandparents.


Andrew grew really close to Nana on this visit.


Sometimes I think I should go back to blonde so mom and I would look more alike.


New Year's Eve with the kids.



Getting ready for the Ohio State game:)



2 comments:

jennifer said...

Your boys all look so sweet. Looks like you all had a lot of fun (as usual).:)

Blessed said...

I am so glad you updated! I love that your mom came and got to spend some quality time with you guys!

And, btw, you are looking like a skinny minnie!