Wednesday, June 02, 2010

My 30th birthday....did I really just type 3 0 ?







My 30th b-day was at the end of May. Matt surprised me with a night out at an old inn that had been totally renovated. It had the best Italian restaurant too! It was an excellent surprise. The hot tub had a neat digital device and you could select one that would make the lights change colors. It was pretty awesome. I think I spent half the night in the bath tub:) For those of you who know me well, know I like to take a whole week to celebrate my birthday and this year was no exception. My sisters flew in to surprise me on my actual birthday...although they had to tell me since my grandfather passed away two days prior. Then Matt and I went out that night to dinner and a movie. Day 2 my sister and I went shopping. Day 3 My sisters and I went to watch Sex and the City 2....it was okay. Day 4 we went to Jon and Leslie's for dinner and Matt surprised me with an ice-cream cake. Day 5 was the hotel getaway while my dad, Dana, and sisters watched the boys. Day 6, Dana surprised me with a beautiful ring for my 30th. And Day 7 wasn't really for me, but we had a great family get together for Memorial Day weekend at Matt's uncle's house...so I'm counting it:) I know I'm spoiled.

0 comments: