Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Charlie turned 3

Most of his cousins came to celebrate Charlie's 3rd Birthday.

He is really into Spiderman and Toy Story

We went for the cookie cake this year. I really didn't have a whole lot of time to make a cake with getting stuff ready for grandpa's service.


My sweet Charlie. I can't believe he is already 3. Charlie is working on the whole potty training thing. He is a very sneaky child. He loves to cuddle right next to you. He is pretty laid back and only gets really upset when it is bed time. He has really gotten into movies. He has the sweetest smile and seems to be growing like a weed these days. He likes to work puzzles and get into everything he shouldn't.



1 comments:

jennifer said...

What a great party :) Can't believe he is 3. What a fun birthday week! Don't worry 30 isn't too bad. I got a day at the spa that I'm saving for after I travel with 3 kiddos by myself to New Mexico. Thanks for the update and the pic of Caleb. See you in July!

Also I'm very sorry about your grandfather. You have been in my prayers.