This is Thomas' new face! He just loves to make us laugh! He will just grin real big until we either smile back or laugh at him. What a crazy kid.
Late Santa pictures.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
A New Year and A New Face
Posted by Amanda's News at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Hilarious!!! I showed Seth and he was hoping for the surprised face where he goes "oooohhh" But, this one is pretty funny too! Man, I wonder where he gets all that personality from?????
That top picture on the right looks JUST like your smile! I hope I am getting a cute picture in the mail soon!!!
oh my GOSH! that makes me laugh! what a little munchkin! he is too adorable...
Those are adorable!! He really does have your smile! He seems to be FULL of personality, just like his mama!
So cute! How could anyone not laugh at that! It made me laugh, too! I bet he is into all kinds of things these days!
Post a Comment