Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Chucky Cheese

My friend Jenny and her son Bobby came in for a visit!
Thomas riding a Barney train!
Thomas' favorite thing to do was go on the slide.
This is part of our reach group that went to Chucky Cheese. I think the adults had as much fun as the kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man! Not that I don't love the Chuck E. Cheese pics, because you know I do, but I was getting on here to see if you updated with some ultrasound pics. :(
Please put some on here.

Can I have some of your money?! Said with that Memphis slang, ya know?

Anonymous said...

Your blelly's lookin' so cute! I LOVE your maternity shirt!!

Anonymous said...

That was alot of fun, but I definitely could have done without the rude kids who ripped your tickets out of the machine while you were still playing the game!
Kristin N.

Kimberly said...

So cute! You look great, mama!