Girl or Boy???? We don't know..... but we went yesterday for our ultrasound for baby #2. Everything checked out perfect. All organs and bones are in check:) Which makes us extremely blessed and happy. The ultrasound tech had trouble getting a profile of baby's face b/c the kid wouldn't take the hands off his/her face. You can see in some of the pictures the hands are under the chin or up on the face. The heart beat was 143 so that was good. And at one point in the ultrasound the tech was pushing on my stomach to get the kid to move positions and I promise you it looked like the baby shook it's head no. Even the tech said, Man this baby already knows "no". I guess we can start a tally and you can vote whether you think it will be a boy or a girl.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Girl or Boy???
Posted by Amanda's News at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







11 comments:
How cute! I think he/she has a cute profile! I'm going to say girl. I don't know why, but I'm 51/49 girl/boy. That's my feeling! So glad that everything looks wonderful!
My guess is a girl, too! I don't know why. Just a feeling.
Kristin N.
I just saw that you called, but now your phone is busy. I thought I'd check to see if you put the pics on here and you did!!! Yeah!
I think Girl!! I think one of the pics actually looks like a girl!? So, if it ends up being a boy, sorry.
Seth wants to vote. He thinks girl, too!
I vote Girl, but I am ALWAYS wrong with everyone else but me!
i'm a nurse, and yet, i can NEVER figure out those blasted ultrasounds! i dunno, in some pics, it looks like a boy...in others a girl! are you throwing around names? are you going to keep them a secret? you look adorable!
Mom thinks it is going to be a girl. I think it is great that you are waiting to find out what this one is going to be. A surprise to all. Love Mom
I think that is hilarious how everyone thinks girl. I only have one person that thinks boy and that is my sister-in-law, Amy.
Suz- If it is a boy his name will be Charles Adam Neely and we will call him Charlie. If it is a girl then her name will be Mary Katherine Neely and we will either call her MaryKate or Katie. Matt isn't a big fan of MaryKate for two reasons he thinks it sounds too southern and he thinks of MaryKate Olson.
My feeling is pretty much 50/50. I just can't tell.
How exciting! I'm think'n boy just because pretty much everyone we know but us have boys!
I think it will be a girl for sure!
We're expecting baby #2 as well... a boy, who's heartbeat is constantly b/t 140 - 145. When I was pregnant w/ Hadlee she was always above 155. I'm gonna say it's a boy. :) Hope you're feeling well.
Mae Anne
Post a Comment