Sunday, January 14, 2007

Stinkin' Hilarious!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is SO your child, Amanda! That made me laugh....he is precious!
Marcy

Anonymous said...

HIL AR I OUS

I am out of town...I promise I will call back soon!!!

Kimberly said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Made my day!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. He even made the face that I love!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!!! He is just as cute as he can be, and I agree with Marcy...so your child! I'm so glad I got to see that!

Anonymous said...

i agree with the above...DEFINITELY YOUR CHILD! that was TOO funny! i needed that!

Anonymous said...

Look out JT...TN is moving in! Memphis must grow those dancers right! What a laugh....he has some major personality!

Amanda's News said...

Marcy, Lar, & Suz- That is so funny you think that (so my child) b/c I didn't even teach him those dance moves. It just must be in the genes.:) He does have a BIG personality.

Anonymous said...

Matt and I cracked up at his great dance moves! Too funny! I love his faces!
Kristin N.

Anonymous said...

What can I say he takes after his mom. She was just like that as a child. Being cute must run in the family. Mom

Anonymous said...

Baby Bob!