Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Posted by Amanda's News at 6:13 AM
8 comments:
I can't believe how much he is talking!! I'm so glad you put these on here! He's so adorable, and I love the shirt!
that was WAAAAY too cute! i loved hearing his sweet little voice! sometimes he was concentrating so hard on what you were telling him to say! adorable!
Amanda,
He is precious...sure wish I could see him in person!
Marcy
Amanda, that was so cute. Thomas is getting so big. I can not believe that he will be 2 soon. It was great talking to you. We are praying for your choices in the future. I am sure it is scary and exciting at the same time. Talk to you soon.
Amanda: I found your blog when Amy sent me her link. I had so much fun reading and seeing pictures of Thomas since it has been awhile. He is sooo cute and looks like a little Matt.
AUGHH! That kid just melts me!
That little guy is a heart breaker!!
Amanda I can't hear the sound but I'm sure it sounds so cute. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment