Thursday, March 29, 2007

A visit to Nana's!


We went last Thursday to visit my mom and stayed for about a week. Thomas was royally spoiled:) Nana took Thomas to the park.

Playing in the front yard (actually he ran into the neighbor's yard and Nana chased him down).
Reaching for the pretty flowers and then yanking them off the tree!
Thomas and mom's neighbor got to have some fun together in Tristan's grave digger. And lastly this is after having his pictures taken professionally he is just worn out.

8 comments:

lauren said...

He is so beautiful, Amanda, and seems to have such a fun personality (like his mama!). I wish I could play with him! Did you ever go to Texas?

Amanda's News said...

Lauren,
No actually we never made it. Matt wasn't so keen on spending his time by himself when all the other guys would be at work so he asked if we could just stay here. Then we went to my mom's the last bit of his spring break and I stayed up there. I was so sad I didn't get to see any of you guys.

Suzanne said...

aww..i LOVE the pic where he is completely worn out! too cute!! oh yeah, i had totally forgotten about texas! (i have been on a totally different planet lately)

Blessed said...

Too cute!

I can't wait to see him (and you) sometime next week. I need to get an "in between" outfit to wear for Easter sunday/Baby blessing. Help! Maybe we could try the mall? Or, would that be too hard with a newborn and toddler?

Amy S. said...

He is getting so big. His legs look so long in the picture where he is sleeping in the car seat.

I'm glad you got to go to your Mom's and get some TLC. Pregnant with a toddler is not easy!

Carrey said...

Sounds like you had a great time with your family. Thomas is getting so tall! I wish I could see him more often. Happy Easter and have a safe trip to spring sing.

aWare said...

I am so lucky that I was able to see him at church on Sunday! It was such a pleasant suprise! He is such a charmer, who would not want to play with him all the time! Btown was so lucky to have Thomas come visit!

Kimberly said...

What a cutie patootie! He looks like he's gotten so tall and thin lately in the last picture in his car seat! I'm glad you guys had fun and was spoiled rotten by your mama!