Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Professional Pictures

Here are some professional pictures I had taken when I went to visit my mom. Some of them are comical, but some turned out pretty cute (even though I wasn't totally impressed by the photographer).










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I "found" your blogger..and I am just amazed at how big Thomas is now! They sure do grow fast..anyway hope you are doing well these days

Julie said...

what a little man! the suit is hilarious! can't wait to see him!

Suzanne said...

awww..how cute! i especially LOOOOOVE the easter basket pic! what a handsome little man!!! i love his facial expressions...

the robertsons said...

Cute photos! I do love the suit, but let's face it that kid would look precious in a brown paper sac!

lauren said...

What adorable pictures!! I love that they show his personality! How's your pregnancy going? I want to see a pic of you!

aWare said...

is this bedfords?????

Amanda's News said...

Amanda- Yes, it was the Bedford's in Springdale. I wasn't totally crazy about the photographer.