So for those of you dying to see me and my belly there you go. Okay so here is me about three weeks ago. I went to the doctor today and I am measuring about a week ahead (so 33 weeks). I'm starting to go through the uncomfortable stage of backaches, some mild swelling, and Braxton Hicks contractions. I'm hoping this baby will come about a week or two early if he/she is ready (so crossing my fingers for about 6-7 weeks left of being pregnant). I was one week early with Thomas and it would be great timing if this baby came early since Matt is done with school on the 1st of June.
Also Matt is going to be having surgery on his jaw pretty soon. He would be in the hospital for 3-5 days (which is crazy that he gets to stay in the hospital longer than a woman who just gave birth to a human being...not really fair) and then have his mouth wired shut for like 10 days and then another week or two of recovery. Depending on when the doctor thinks he is ready it will either be this summer (not too keen about having to take care of a newborn, toddler, and post surgery hubby. Although I know my mom and his mom would be there to help out.); in Sept.; or over his winter break (which could mean we wouldn't be traveling over Christmas to see all the Neely's). So that has me a little stressed out and I'm just praying that it will be in September. We went to Searcy this past weekend for Spring Sing. I will post pictures of that later this week.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Belly Shot
Posted by Amanda's News at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







13 comments:
You are so cute pregnant. I loved seeing you this weekend and your growing belly. I'll be praying for an early delivery and for Matt to have surgery in September.
We loved seeing you all this weekend and getting to know Thomas. Of course we know him - but it is fun to see him as a toddler. He is so fun and cute. Love ya!
Amanda,
I live here and see your belly, but I love seeing this picture. Cute dress!! I loved talking to you everyday and hanging out, I feel like I am missing that lately, ya know, with a newborn and everything. I am so glad we are getting together this week. Come by anytime! :)
Love ya.
You look great. I am praying that you only have 6 weeks left. I heard that yall had a great time this past weekend. We are so sorry that we missed everyone. Thomas is so cute. Hopefully we will see him soon. Your looking beautiful.
You are radiant! I always loved being pregnant the second time around because I relaxed SO much more. I knew what to expect...I wasn't paranoid over every little thing (pregnancy related). I can't wait to see your new Neely. You won't be pregnant much longer. I can tell by your belly. I had Christine 2 weeks early and she weighed 9 lbs! Besides, you are so busy with Thomas, it will fly by!
You look great!!
Marcy
You are NOT 33 weeks pregnant! How did that go by so fast (for me)?
Just today I was thinking "I wonder how far along Amanda is" and I guessed 27 or 28 wks. What a great friend I am.
Counting down the days...
Julie,
I'm actually 32 but measuring 33. You were pretty close though. At least you knew I wasn't in my first trimester still:)We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!!
you look so beautiful. i can't believe how fast time has flown by. of course i have to remember i haven't seen you since thanksgiving. kind of a long time. keep me posted.
jen
oh momma! you look beautiful! you need to post more pics of yourself and that adorable little belly! i miss seeing your smiling face. i cannot BELIEVE you will having to take care of a toddler, infant, and post-surgical husband! i'll be praying for God's timing with all of that!!
I'm so glad you posted a picture of you!!! I NEVER saw you pregnant last time and always wanted to! You are so beautiful and seeing your smiling face makes me so happy! I love and miss you and think of you often!
What a cute pic! Let me know if we can help in any way post-surgery and post-baby.
I love your belly! There is always something so beautiful about a pregnant woman even though when you are that pregnant woman you don't always feel that way. I hope everything works out for you guys planning the surgery, delivery, etc.! Thomas's pictures in the post before this are so adorable! He cracks me up with his big grins!
How cute are you??? I didn't realize you were already that far along. Time flies huh (except when your pregnant)! We are doing great. I have started a blog so you can see some updated pics of the kids. They will be 6 months this Thursday! Let me know when you guys bring that new baby home so we can see you!
Amanda,
I just stumbled across your blog while looking at Suzanne's. Congratulations on your precious son and pregnancy. I haven't seen you in so long: I didn't even know you had a baby. You're such a cute pregnant woman! I'm 17 weeks along myself. Just wanted to drop you a note. Talk to you later.
Amanda (Alton) Thornton
Post a Comment