Friday, April 20, 2007

Fun with the Family

Our weekend at Spring Sing. Thomas and his cousins Ava and Neely
Thomas attempting to wash Ava's hair.
Neely and Thomas in the hotel's pool.

Group Picture of Aunt Becky, Matt, Ava, Thomas and Neely.
Neely and Thomas and Matt
Cousins: John Christopher and Norah with Thomas. This was the only picture I took with Norah in it and unfortunately she is crying.

The only boys in the family so far: Thomas and John Christopher (probably wondering if they can take all the girls on).
Thomas spent time with his other cousins Anna Beth, Ella, and Evan but I didn't have my camera with me to take pictures of all of them. Thomas missed seeing his other cousin Avery Caroline that weekend.

6 comments:

lauren said...

Ok, I want to see pictures of Anna Beth! I remember her from Spring Sing one year and her absolutely hilarious personality, and I'd love to see a recent picture! Adorable pictures! I have had a busy week, but I will try to call you back this afternoon! Love ya!

Amy S. said...

The picture with Norah screaming is hilarious. I'm sure Julie will love that! :)
I love the last picture of John Christopher and Thomas looking at each other like "Who are you? I'm the only boy around here."
Hope you are feeling well! Only a few more weeks - the countdown begins!

Suzanne said...

great pics! thanks for sharing!! where was amanda? ;)

Amanda's News said...

Suz-If you mean where were the pool pictures of me then luckily we didn't get any. I couldn't find my prego bathing suit and had to wear an old one I had. It was hilarious. The tankini might as well of been a bikini b/c it came right up to my boobs and left my stomach hanging out for all to see. Anyway you might (don't get your hopes up) see another picture of me pregnant when I have like one week left.

Blessed said...

I love all of your pics! All of the Neely kids have such beautiful eyes!!

I laughed out loud at your comment above. At least you are pregnant in a bathing suit now and not postpartum. It's not fun to try to fit into anything after baby, especially a bathing suit!!!

Let's hang out again this week! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry that we missed everyone. I know that yall had a blast together. I am so glad that you are doing well and loved talking to you the other day. Your almost done with pg. Talk to you soon.