The ultrasound pic on the left is Thomas @ 20weeks and the one on the right is of baby #2 @ 20weeks.Only 5 weeks left or less until we meet baby #2. I went to the doctor this past Monday and I will have another appt in two weeks and then 3 more one week appt. If baby #2 isn't here by June 1st then they will induce. They were going to induce with Thomas b/c he was big and it looks like I'm measuring about the same with this one...a week ahead. Luckily, my water broke with Thomas the night before they were going to induce me. I'm just praying that this baby will come on his/her own so I won't have to be induced. I actually just made my to do list and got some take home outfits for a girl and boy ready (still need to wash them). I haven't yet packed my bag or baby's bag...I will do that maybe by next weekend. It is so weird to think that I'm about to go through the whole labor thing a second time around. It is true you do forget about the intense pain over time, but it is funny how your body can remind you and prepare you for what you are about to go through. I've been having Braxton Hicks for a while now, but they are increasing in number and in strength. It takes me back almost two years ago to when I was laboring with Thomas.
Newborn Thomas and Recent picture of Thomas. Crazy how time flies by.







9 comments:
I can't get over how close you are to having another baby! I guess times flies through the blog world when I don't see you on a daily basis. It seems like you just announced you were pregnant.
I can't wait to hear he/she is here!!! Hopefully not TOO early but just right!
Amanda,
The second delivery was alot easier for me. I knew what to expect and I wasn't so freaked out!! My doctor did induce me 10 days early (I was thrilled!) and I ended up delivering a 9 pound baby. It was so cool to finally see another child that Jeff and I created...too cool!
Good luck...you are so strong and I know you and baby will be fine.
(Why am I thinking it's a boy!?!)
Marcy
It is crazy how time goes by, isn't it?
From the ultrasound pics, maybe that baby WILL live up to being as cute as Thomas because they look so much alike!
I was just thinking about you today, wondering what the latest was! I can't wait to find out what you're having!! I pray you will have a comfortable as possible last 5 weeks. Love you!
Wow! How exciting! I pray that everything goes smoothly for you and baby #2.
Aww...I love the pics. I remember when we came to see you at the hospital with Thomas and he was that small. Time really flies...
oh my gosh! i'm getting so excited!!! hope you can relax and get some things done that you want to do before the little one gets here! ;) praying for you!!
Hey Amanda, I just talked to my Mom. She said they had a great time visiting with you guys. I can't wait to see the dresses she got Neely and Ava. They sound very cute!
Are you excited to find out what you are having? I'll tell you this much - I am!!! You just LOVE keeping everyone in suspense, don't you??
Amanda, I'm getting really excited for you. There's nothing like a newborn! Praying everything will go perfectly for you and your sweet second baby! :)
Stacey
Post a Comment