I looked everywhere for a denim hamper and found one at Burlington Coat factory.
My friend Carrie gave me the cutest cowboy quilt that is currently hanging over the back of the chair. She also gave me a diaper bag that matches the quilt.

Thomas' Aunt Denise got him the horse basket for Easter.

My mom made the cowboy bedding. I got the denim curtains for a great price at Wal-Mart.

I painted his name in cow print.

We will have to put up the bed rails when we move him to the big bed. But he gets his own body pillow (use to be Matt's) so he won't hit the wall.

My friend Randi asked her mom ,who is an excellent artist, to paint this wall art for me to hang in Thomas' room. I just gave her some fabric to look at and she free handed this...absolutely amazing!
9 comments:
adorable room! cowboy thomas is gonna LOVE it! (my brother had a cowboy themed room when he was little)..such a cute idea..and nice work on the letters!
Absolutely adorable!!! Y'all are amazingly talented! I hope to see it in person someday!
You KNOW I love the cowboy theme! I love the cowboy that Randi's mom did! I also love the letters that you painted. Very cute!
It is so cute!!! I can't wait for him to be in his big boy bed because that will mean Katie or Charlie Neely is here!
I LOVE it!!!!!!I absolutely love Cowboy themed boys rooms-my favorite! The only thing that would make it cuter would be Thomas to be in the pics!!
Amanda,
You did a great job fixing up Thomas' room. He is going to enjoy it a lot. I'm excited that you and Matt are going to be surprised! That's how we did it way back when and I liked not knowing til they popped out :) Hope all goes well over the next few weeks.
Aunt Vail
What a cute little room! He will love it. We can't wait for you guys to come home again. Be sure and let us know so we can meet the newest addition to the ever growing Neely clan!
g6hyt6huyjnujny56hn(that's from Elliot...she says hi!)
Great job on the room, Amanda! I also think you did a great job on the letters. I hope you are feeling well. Any new news from the doctor?
Amanda, your room looks so cute. The picture that your friends mom made is my favorie and it will be great for Thomas to let his children have when he has kids.
Post a Comment