Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Aren't they a Handsome Pair

5 comments:

Julie said...

I. LOVE. THEM.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Amanda!! Do you remember me? Shauri Taskey from Harding and Ju Go Ju! I came across your blog from Lauren's. I love blogs because you get to connect with so many people you might have otherwise lost touch with. Love the picture of your baby boys! They are both so handsome. You look great too! I really didn't recognize you with dark hair! I've only ever seen you with blonde hair. However, the dark hair looks beautiful on you. :) How old is your baby now? I too just had my 2nd child, a girl, named Ava Brooke. She is 3 months. I can totally relate to the post about labor and breastfeeding! I too learned after Ava was born that uterine contractions are worse the second time around. However, I truly felt like having the second one was a breeze compared to the first. I guess because I knew what to expect. Who knows?? Anyway, I'm so glad I found your blog. Are you still teaching? I would love to catch up. Take care. Love, Shauri

Carrey said...

I think Charlie is going to look like you!

lauren said...

Yes they are!