Charlie loves it when his Nana rocks him!
Wide awake and ready to go!
Nana gave Thomas sunglasses to wear to the pool. He loves them!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Some more pics
Posted by Amanda's News at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Charlie loves it when his Nana rocks him!
Wide awake and ready to go!
Nana gave Thomas sunglasses to wear to the pool. He loves them!
Posted by Amanda's News at 8:48 AM
10 comments:
How sweet. I love the very last pic of Charlie! He looks so precious, sweet, and calm! He has your lips, girl!
I also love the one of Thomas in the Moses basket. Too funny!
Such cute pictures! I can't wait to see and hold him. It looks like Thomas really likes his baby brother. The one of him in the moses basket is too funny. You have two beautiful boys.
that thomas is a nut!
Looks like Thomas is adjusting well to being a big brother. I have a feeling he and Charlie are going to be very entertaining. Charlie is SO CUTE! He is filling out really well. He must be a good nurser :).
I could just eat Charlie (and Thomas) up!!! They are some of the cutest boys around! I read your last past, and I'm so sorry that you're still having trouble with breastfeeding. Hopefully some of those tips will help. I'm glad that he's gaining though. Looking at these pictures is giving me the baby bug!!!
These are great! Thomas is hillarious! I love his sunglasses, that he has a chair right next to Charlie's bouncey seat, and that he got in his moses basket! What a hoot! Charlie is absolutely beautiful!
Pray'n that everything is going great for you!
amanda, your boys are so precious and beautiful! thomas is thinking he is a real cool dude, being the big bro and all! it is too cute! and sweet charlie looks so darn adorable! give them a big hug and kiss from me!!
The baby is precious. Thanks for the pictures. Hopefully we can talk soon. Hope all is well. We love ya'll!
They are adorable!! Congrats cuz.
Post a Comment