Monday, June 11, 2007

My Boys

Here are some more pictures!
Charlie's eyes are a deep gray blue but who knows they may end up brown like his big brother.

Thomas lovin' on Charlie.

Already getting along so well:)

Grandma took these next two pictures. Someone loves posing for the camera.
Too sweet!


14 comments:

Kimberly said...

These are great! Thomas looks like he is going to be a great role-"model" for his younger brother.

Suzanne said...

ahh...completely melted my heart! LOVE the pics of thomas loving on charlie! and charlie is SOOOOO cute with his blond hair! i LOVE it!

Blessed said...

Love them!

Love Charlie's blone hair. He doesn't look as much like Thomas as I originally thought. He still looks like you though!

Amy S. said...

Amanda, your boys are so precious. I just can't get over Charlie's hair. Was your hair that blonde when you were a baby?

Amanda's News said...

Amy- Yes my hair was like white blonde when I was born. It stayed blonde until about middle school and then went to dirty blonde.

lauren said...

I love these pictures! Thomas is such a sweet big brother. Charlie is beautiful and looks so content next to his big bro!

Carrey said...

That is one sweet boy!! It looks like Thomas loves him as well and hopefully it will stay that way. (at least for awhile :-) Enjoy these special times.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the boys. Thomas is getting so big. How are you feeling? I am sure it has been great to have some help. Charlie is precious. Cant wait to see him in person.

aWare said...

PRECIOUS!

Holly said...

What beautiful boys! You must be so proud. I can't believe Matt's dark hair didn't come through. I guess mine didn't either. They are just precious!

the robertsons said...

Man, you have some good looking boys! I hope you are doing well! Looking forward to seeing the newly expanded family soon!

Jesse Faris said...

Aughh! Look at those cuties! Glad Thomas is stepping up to the Big Brother role. Those pictures are precious!

angie c said...

So, so , so precious.

TexasNeals said...

Charlie is SO adorable...just like his big brother! The world of "little boy" is so great! :)
Stacey