Sunday, July 01, 2007

4 weeks old and stepping stones


Charlie is already a month old. I can't believe how fast time flys by. For all of you who were praying for me I would like to update you on how things are going. Obviously I had an amazing labor and delivery. Charlie is a healthy baby... no signs of acid reflux, yeah:) I'm glad to report so far no baby blues:) Nursing is going ten times better than it did with Thomas. For those of you who had trouble nursing b/c of pain like I did the first go around I will say it has been easier for me the second time around so cheer up there is hope. God gave me strength to make it past the first two in half weeks and now there is no pain whatsoever. And Charlie is definitely gaining weight just check out his double chin:)

Another BIG event happened this past week as well. Thomas began sleeping in his big boy bed. We did not want to rush him out of his crib so we have had him in his big boy room for the past 6 months but sleeping in his crib. And on Monday he asked to sleep in his bed so we tried it for a nap and he slept for over three hours. He did it again on Tuesday for a nap and then on Wednesday he asked to sleep in there at night time. I can't believe my little baby is growing up! This is a huge stepping stone in my eyes. Next step potty training.....oh boy!!!!


6 comments:

Amy S. said...

That picture of Thomas sleeping in his big boy bed is PRECIOUS!!! I'm so glad there is no baby blues this time around. That is a blessing. Charlie looks ADORABLE and very healthy. I see Thomas in him but he definitely has his own look.

lauren said...

I am SO happy to hear that there have been no baby blues and easier breastfeeding! God is so good!! I really can't believe that Charlie is already 4 weeks old! He really is a mini-you, and even more so now! Thomas looks soooo cute in his big boy bed! I want to see those boys!!!

lauren said...

Oh, and I have to ask after looking at these pictures again...did you pray for any certain features on Charlie like you did with Thomas?

Blessed said...

He's so stinkin' cute!

He really does look JUST LIKE YOU!

I can't wait to see him again. He's looks like he already changed so much!

Suzanne said...

i'm so glad that you are doing great and that b.feeding is going easier this time around! i just love seeing pics of charlie! it is so neat to see some of your best friends in their babies! SO NEAT!and way to go thomas! what a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Charlie is so cute! What great pictures!