Thursday, October 04, 2007

1,2 Buckle My Shoe

Thomas singing for his mama and dada! I know the video is kind of dark, but when I tried to do it again with more light he wouldn't perform....go figure!

14 comments:

The Shirley's said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!! He is so smart!!!!

TexasNeals said...

SO CUTE!! I'm very impressed! :)

Blessed said...

SO SO cute! Love it! Teach me how to do a video!

Anonymous said...

He is precious.

lauren said...

SOOO CUTE!!! I loved the "knockin' at the door" part! He's so stinkin' cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thomas is so stinkin cute! I just love this video.

Julie said...

Thomas is so smart. What a cutie! Hey did you add a lilypie thing on my blog for Laila????

Ashley said...

He is a Genius!

The Shirley's said...

I will be putting up pictures once the kitchen is put back together. It looks like a tornado has hit it right now. Hopefully by Wednesday you and Thomas can come over to play. THanks so much for all you guys did on my shower. IT was a BLAST!!!!

The Shirley's said...

Oh AND CHARLIE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a smart child. He has such talent. I wonder who he takes after. I just loved it.

Amy S. said...

I tried to watch it last week and our sound wasn't working and I just tried to watch it again and our sound still isn't working. Urgh! He looks precious, though, and from everyone else's comments -I'm sure it was an adorable video!

Swiss Family Dunbar said...

Counting to ten and enunciating clearly...how old is he again?! Your boys are super cute! Miss you guys!

Blessed said...

Cute, cute, cute!

I can't believe how much more he is talking lately. He cracked me up the other night, when he looked up at us and said, "Hey guys..." Just like he was one of us and wanted to tell us something.