Thursday, October 11, 2007

Charlie Update & Bath time Fun!


Charlie news: He has been rolling over now from belly to back for about two weeks. He is starting to wake up and coo/play instead of cry...there is still some crying though:) He has started to realize who I am and looks for me when someone else is holding him...precious! The last couple of weeks have been a little rough for some reason he isn't on the best schedule. But yesterday and last night went great so hopefully he will get back on track.
Of course Thomas had to hop in the picture too! Thomas adores Charlie and will say things like. "Hey baby boy or I luv Charrrlie".



This kid is just full of himself:)
Mohawk in progress! I'm trying to let Thomas' hair grow out a bit to see if it will lay better on his head. Due to that unmanageable calick(sp) on top of his head it is practically impossible. Although Matt is not to fond of us growing his hair out. It is driving Matt crazy and he wants to just buzz all of Thomas' hair off.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some cute boys. I cannot believe they look so different from each other. I love Thomas's hair by the way. Let it grow is my vote.

Amy S. said...

Those boys are so stinkin' cute! I think Thomas will look adorable with his hair grown out. Sounds like you are loving having those two boys. They are precious!

TexasNeals said...

Your boys are SO cute! Thomas is SO expressive! He's got such a great personality. It will be neat to see how Charlie's is different. :) So fun!

Blessed said...

Cute!!!!

I think his hair would look cute grown out a bit. Isn't it curly? I love little curly blonde headed boys. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Thomas is such a ham. I think he takes after his mom when there is a camera present. Soooo cute. I say let his hair grow out and see what it does. After all you finally have bangs. Charlie is changing so much. I can't wait to get my hands on him.

Julie said...

I love all the hair! Let it grow!!! I promise I will call soon.

Larissa Smith said...

Your boys are too precious! I love reading about how they are already bonding as brothers, as young as they are.

Oh, and I am letting you know I tagged you. Check my blog.

Kimberly said...

Your boys are absolutely adorable! It looks like they both have so much personality (like their mama)!

the robertsons said...

Loving the mohawk! Charlie is getting so big! THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS. I agree with Leslie about letting his hair grow- so cute!