Randi, Parker, and Reese flew in to see us a couple of weeks ago! We took the kids to the pool and to the park while they were here.

I also took Randi to see Mama Mia because it was sooo good. It was nice b/c we put the kids down for a nap and Matt watched them while we went out for a girls day!

These boys are so funny! They definitely have a love/hate relationship. One minute they are having the best time hanging out and then the next minute they are fighting.

We waited til the last possible moment to get a picture with the two of us...late at night. I'm so thankful that they were able to come and spend some of their summer time with us!

Carrie and Colt drove up this past Tuesday and stayed til Thurs. It was such a quick trip and ended way to soon! We loved having you guys!


Here are the boys in their overalls at the park. We tried to get some good pictures at a red barn..I will post them later.
That is true friendship to fly with two kids (Randi) and then to drive 9 hours (Carrie) to see us!!!! We love you guys!
3 comments:
Me
next
Me
next!
Lets
get
together
this
fall!
cute pics
SO FUN! I miss you already! It was too short, but I am SO glad we got to come. I love your house, all your space for the boys to run, and everything! But, I miss having you HERE!
Let's quit playing phone tag.
love you!
Post a Comment