Quick post. Andrew was born at 10:48 a.m. on Friday the 16th. He weighed 9lbs and 5 ounces and was 21.5 inches long. He got here faster than we expected. We started things out at the hospital at 8:00a.m. I recieved my pitocin then the doc broke my water then I got an epidural. Unfortunately it didn't have time to kick in. I went from a 4 to a 10 in like 30 minutes and he was ready to make an entrance. So this labor and delivery was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Here are some pictures.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







19 comments:
AMANDA,
HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love his dark hair and chunky cheeks. I can't believe how big he was and your story! I can't wait to hear about life with 3. I can't wait to talk to you.
Love you!
Congratulations, Amanda!!! He is soooo cute!!! I love his cheeks! I think he looks like both Thomas and Charlie, but he also has his own look! So precious! I'm so excited for y'all and hope you have a good first week as a mommy of 3! Love you!!
Thanks for the update, Amanda. I'm so excited to see pictures of little Andrew. He is the most adorable little guy. SO thankful for a healthy baby! Take care of yourself. You have such a blessed family!
amanda, he is the cutest and chubbiest little guy i've ever seen!!! way to go momma! so glad that things went well. praying the adjustment to life w/ three goes smoothly! congrats!!! :)
Oh, he is so handsome! You were in my thoughts and prayers and I'm so glad that everything went smoothly...well except for the whole pain thing without an epidural, but at least now you can say that you are a REAL woman! :)
Give Andrew a kiss from me!
Way to go Amanda! I am feelin ya on the faster than we expected. I am so thankful all went well though and he is healthy. Who do you guys think he looks like? Hopefully everyone is sleeping well. He is beautiful.
He looks just Perfect. I can't wait to get my hands on him. I am so thankful that you are doing good and Andrew is healthy. Another little miracle has blessed you and your extended family. I am counting the days until I get there to see everyone.
So glad everything went well (except the epidural)! What a big boy! Who does everybody say he looks like?
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! He is beautiful!
Congratulations Amanda,
He's a big ole boy and mighty handsome to boot. Glad you are both doing well. Look forward to seeing lots more pictures.
Aunt Vail
Once more proving that you were meant to do this! You are such a great mommy!!! I don't think he looks like Thomas or Charlie...what do you think???
I hope to see you sometime soon!!!
I love your pictures!!! Andrew is a cutie!!! You have a beautiful family Amanda. We are so glad that we get to see your sweet boys.
Great pictures. He is a cutie. I think he looks just like you and Charlie in a lot of the photos. I am glad that the labor didn't last too long for you. I'm sorry that your epidural didn't kick in though. Thomas looks like he is loving being an older brother again.
Wow girl you really can pop those babies out! :)
Congratulations! He is beautiful and can't wait to hear what his big brothers think about him.
congratulations on a healthy baby - and on no epidural. wow. you're my hero! seriously, he's gorgeous!
I love the chunky legs and cheeks. He is such a sweet baby. You did so good Amanda. I'm glad you have three before me...you can give my all the secrets!
I can't get enough of him...he's giving me THAT BABY FEVER!
love ya!
Amanda,
I need some more pictures ASAP! I hate that you are not here so I can drive to your house and hold him. It's killing me.
I realize you are busy, so no pressure, but I'm dying here...
call me in all your spare time.
miss you. love you.
omg! i'm TOTALLY behind! congratulations amanda and matt! andrew is so precious!!!!!!! love you!
Congrats!!! He is so adorable! All three boys are just precious!
I hope all is going well! My prayers are with you guys!
Post a Comment