Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Power of Prayer

Went to the doc today and I'm almost 3cm he said. So he went ahead and scheduled an induction for FRIDAY! So please pray for me this Friday! Specifically that Andrew is healthy and everything goes smoothly with zero complications. The boys will stay with Matt's parents while we are in the hospital so I know they are in good hands. I think Thomas is excited to meet Andrew. I told him that he would get to meet him in two days and that grandma would bring him and Charlie to the hospital to see Andrew. Thomas helped me pack his and Charlie's overnight bag for grandma's and he dragged it all the way down stairs and said he is ready to go and see Andrew. He also believes that Andrew will take after him and look just like him (with lots of hair) and NOT like Charlie. We shall see:) Charlie of course is pretty much oblivious to the fact he will be sharing the rest of his life with another brother. I'll update with pics next week:)

13 comments:

Holly said...

Oh goodness, I can hardly wait! I hope the snow stops for you! Can you believe it!!! Friday you will have 3 boys! Yes, we will pray Amanda! Love you girl!

Julie said...

Amanda you are going to do great and Andrew is going to be a beautiful healthy baby boy. We are so excited to meet him and hold him. Every time the phone rings I think you are going into labor. Ben has called Matt 4 times tonight....HE IS KILLING ME! Hey-we got the church nursery rug in today! yeah!-it's very cute
WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU!!!
love you

Amy S. said...

AMANDA?!?! I can't believe the big day is already here!! I am so excited for you and will be lifting up prayers for you and your family constantly over the next few days. Don't forget to call us with the news! I can't wait to hear everything. love you!
It's so cute how excited Thomas is.

Becca said...

I will be praying!!!
We miss you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of Andrew!

Anonymous said...

We will be praying!!! We are so excited to meet Andrew!! Call us if you need anything. Love you!!

Cheri said...

Amanda,

Our prayers are with you, Matt and the boys. I am sure all will go well and we are so excited to get another great nephew.

Love to all,
Aunt Cheri

lauren said...

Yea!!! So excited for you! You are in my prayers! Love you so much and can't wait for him to be here! Post pics asap!!

Kristin said...

I'll be praying for you! I can't believe the time is already here! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Andrew!

Blessed said...

you better CALLME!!! I can't wait to hear all about him!

Love you!!!!!!

Julie said...

Waiting anxiously to hear and praying it all goes smoothly!!!

Kimberly said...

How exciting! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers and can't wait to hear all about him (and see pictures of course).

Anonymous said...

Amanda we have you, Matt and all three of the boys in our prayers. Can't wait to hear how it all went and see photos of our newest little cousin.

Amy S. said...

Updates with pictures PLEASE!! :)