I went to the doctor today and I am 2cm dilated. I'm not sure how effaced I am, but he said my cervix was soft and he felt the baby's head. The doctor asked how big my other two babies were and I said both were 8 pounders. He thinks this baby will also follow suit and be pretty big. So I have another appt. next Wed (14th) and if everything is still progressing then we will be scheduled to induce either next Friday (16th)or the following Monday (19th). Of course I would want the baby to come on his own, but if everything is looking fine for an induction then I'm great! My mom flies in on the 23rd which I've just been praying he gets here before she does. She teaches so it's not like she can come whenever. She already took a week off of work and bought her plane ticket. I was having alot of contractions two days ago and thought here we go, but they stopped. I really think Andrew might come before next Friday so I'm trying to get everything in order and ready for him. It still is kind of surreal for us that we are having this third baby, but I'm getting super excited to meet him and to see what he looks like. Since Thomas and Charlie look nothing alike it will be interesting to see if Andrew will take after Matt or me. Please keep us in your prayers as we are waiting for his arrival. We are praying for, of course, a healthy baby and smooth labor/delivery. Also pray that it will be a smooth transition for Thomas and Charlie.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
yay! so exciting! praying for everything to go smoothly and be a wonderful experience! can't wait to see pictures of you newest, precious baby boy!
Very exciting! I love your nursery pictures. The room is adorable. Good luck with everything. We'll be thinking about you all and anxious to hear of Andrew's arrival.
Praying for your family, Amanda. I also can't wait to see what Andrew looks like. I'm sure he'll take after his brothers and be adorable! I'm glad you finally got to meet with your doctor!
Can't wait for him to get here! We'll be praying for you!
Wishing you the best through all the birth process Amanda. I know everything will go great and the boys will be so excited to welcome their new brother. It was so fun to see you over Christmas. Love to all,
Aunt Vail
Sooo exciting that you are so close!! I've been thinking about you a ton and hoping that all is well. I know you are probably ready to get this next week over with! I can't wait to see pics of little Andrew! Btw, can you email me your address? I don't know if I ever got it from you, and I also have your old phone numbers in my phone. I texted you when I had Jack, and then I realized later that it got sent back. It might have been your old home phone number? Anyways, I love you and am excitedly awaiting your newest baby boy!!!
amanda!!!! holy cow, its been forever since i've caught up with your blog and i've missed SO much!congrats on your third baby boy!...and i absolutely LOOOOVE the name Andrew! (wink, wink)...i have a soft spot in my heart for 3 boys and am SO excited for you! LOOOVE the nursery! happy anniversary! and you look amazing! thinking about you!!! love you
So exciting. You and the whole family are in my prayers. Can't wait to see pictures. You did a great job in the nursery. Such a cute idea.
How exciting!!! I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and hope you will keep us posted when he comes!
BTW-I love the nursery in the post below!! Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment