Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One Month Update






Andrew has started smiling at me today! Andrew has Matt and I stumped b/c he is an extremely fussy baby. He cries ALOT. We thought he might have acid reflux and he has been on medicine for 6 days but it doesn't seem to help. In fact now he is constipated which makes him gassy and even more fussy. I'm not sure what colic is...but if the definition is Fussy, gassy, cries all the time...then I think that is what he has. Andrew also seems to be more serious. The second picture is his serious face. He will raise his eyebrows at me like he is saying, "You are crazy".




Beth took care of the boys for the first week while I adjusted to Andrew for the first week. And then my mom came to help and was able to stay for 12 days (she extended her trip due to my health issues). She came when Andrew turned one week old. She did a great job of entertaining the boys!
My sister, Michelle, came to help me for a week. She was here when he was 3 weeks old. She was a huge help. I'm glad she was here when my mom left, otherwise it would have be devastating for me.

She took the boys swimming!


Charlie showing some skin! He likes to wear his clothing mid-drift:)

Thomas does a great job of swimming on his own.


This is Thomas showing off his dancing skills. We try and have a Dance Party everyday!



Trying to get everyone to look at me and smile while Andrew was awake. This was the best I got!

These two do everything together. I love how they are friends....for the most part.

9 comments:

Blessed said...

ADORABLE! Andrew is just too cute. And, I loved seeing T and C too. They are all so precious. I miss them so much! I miss you!

I can't wait to see you in April! Call me soon when you have free time (ha!) and we can catch up!

jennifer said...

Katy was a very fussy baby too. I hope he gets better soon. We will be praying. Your boys are all so stinkin cute! Thanks for the update.

lauren said...

I'm so glad to see more pictures! Your 3 boys are absolutely adorable! Andrew is so precious! I wish we lived closer and would could get our 5 boys together! :) Charlie is looking so big and it's neat to see Thomas and Charlie now as the big boys! It makes me excited about Jack and James being playmates one day.

Jack was really fussy, and I thought at first that he was going to be a grumpy or serious baby, but he is now so happy and smiley all of the time.

I'd love to talk soon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, what great pictures of your sweet family. Who does Andrew look like? I cannot tell. Good luck with the fussy times, that is so hard. I just know he will come out of it soon. We have dance parties once a day here too.

ashley said...

so glad everyone is feeling better! sweet pictures. we still miss you!

Kristin said...

Cute cute cute!! I can't believe how much Andrew and Charlie have changed in a month! Andrew looks like he's a chunk!

Jen said...

Love the update on the boys. They are so adorable!!!
Soon Cole will be here and they can all meet. Cute Cousins :)

annecase said...

I don't know which pics are cuter...the ones of Andrew or the one of Thomas and Charlie in the tub together! So cute...all of them!! Sorry to hear that Andrew is so fussy. I hear that it gets better after the first few months, so hang in there! Can't wait to see you and meet Andrew!

Amy S. said...

Andrew is a doll. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You have such a sweet family!